Saturday, May 26, 2012

Anyone wanna dance? It's Salsa time!




After a delicious cup o joe... I can now set up the Salsas for a Photoshoot...


The orange bike is Megan's Salsa Vaya in a size 52.  The 52 comes with 26" wheels vs 700c.  I was unsure how I would feel about that, but after playing on it a few times, me likey. Megan has yet to see it in person, so the seat is jacked up for my occasional ride.

The tan bike is my Salsa Fargo.  29" wheels/tires.  It is a 22' frame and a 600mm ett.  The bike is super smooth a fun to ride.  I have yet to go off road with it, however it has hit curbs, potholes, etc...  

I suspect an Ipswich trip is coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. You really drink out of that? Nice bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update:
    Ipswich is no match for the Fargo. I completed every obstacle (except one) on the Fargo I had ridden the day before on my Soma. The bike is praise worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fargo is proving to be the bike for Japan (as is the vaya). Transitioning from the sidewalks to streets... Stuff I would never do on a road bike - done with ease.

    ReplyDelete